Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweepstakes Entries-How can we get companies to only ask for age or age range instead of exact d.o.b.?

The reason that they want D.O.B is so they can look up your information. I used to work at the Sears Call Center in Canada, and to have people sign up for a Sears Card, we needed either their Social Insurance Number - which most people won't give. But by getting their birthdate, Sears Canada could look up their Social Insurance Number - which with that they can access all your information. I don't give out my birthdate any longer, I use fake ones for things that aren't my bank or government related.

Sweepstakes Entries-How can we get companies to only ask for age or age range instead of exact d.o.b.?
that a good question i dodnt know
Reply:a very good question just put your birth year


No comments:

Post a Comment