Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I would like to hear from anyone who heard about "American Sweepstakes" calling from Ontario Canada.

Has anyone out there been contacted or heard from an "American Sweepstakes" who claims to have a legal dept. in N.J. but is really calling on the phone from area 416 which is located in Ontario?? Would love to get input on this. I reported my incident to the local Police Chief and my report is on record. They claimed I entered a sweepstakes in Mar.'06 and had won $340,000. I told them I never entered any sweepstakes and requested a mailing address for their organization or brochure at which time the caller hung up on me. I have caller i.d. and still have the number. I was contacted by them approximately 3 weeks ago around April 27.

I would like to hear from anyone who heard about "American Sweepstakes" calling from Ontario Canada.
you should report them. its fraud
Reply:It is a complete ripoff. They would have tried to get banking and other personal information from you. Contact your local law enforcement agency as well as your state Attorneys General Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment