Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Any sweepstakes for next year's All-Star Game?

I truly want to be at Yankee Stadium in '08 to see one more game at the House that Ruth Built. Nothing better than an All-Star Game for that. Therefore, I want to know of every contest available that can give me that chance.

Any sweepstakes for next year's All-Star Game?
I'm sure there are plenty of options to pick from. If you live in NY, I would advise over the next year you listen to every radio and tv contest they offer.





As of from MLB itself, I know during the playoffs last year they had a Fantasy Survivor contest on MLB.com. Each day of the playoffs you were asked to pick one winner from the entire day, if you were wrong, you were eliminated. If you were right, you moved on until there was only one person left standing. The winner got a free trip to SF for this year's game.





I played and came within 250 people before I lost.

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment