Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seventeen magazine shopping sweepstakes?

I signed up for the seventeen magazine shopping sweepstakes and they asked if I wanted a subscription i said no, but after I enter the contest they sent me to a page that said thanks for entering and all that. At the bottom there where magazine pictures so I clicked on one and they said thanks for ordering teen magazine and cosmo girl and sent me a conformation email saying We have received your subscription order and that it is $5 each!!? There wasn't any thing on there about canceling. Help?

Seventeen magazine shopping sweepstakes?
same thing happened to me. you can just call them and cancel it when they send you a letter for payment. OR.. you can accept the first risk free trial magazine, then cancel it.
Reply:When you get the magazing or bill either call and tell them you did not order this, Or write cancel on the bill. you should be fine


No comments:

Post a Comment