Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is Global Escapes sweepstakes for real? Do you really receive 1 of 5 major prizes, including an Escalade?

I entered a sweepstakes to win an Escalade with other prizes to be awarded as well. I got the call, you won one..must attend 1 hour presentation about Global Escapes. At the end you get a scratch off and you scratch it off to see which of the 5 prizes you get. Escalade. 2 trips, $2500, or TV. I'm trying to find out if these guys are legit. I entered via a receipt %26amp; survey from a store, like Best Buy, Lowes,,,,can't remember exactly which one, but I do remember the entry.

Is Global Escapes sweepstakes for real? Do you really receive 1 of 5 major prizes, including an Escalade?
i would not trust it
Reply:TIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, FRAUD, THEY PROBABLY ASK U TO GO A 90 MINS PRESENTATION, AND A FREE TRIP. DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THEM. TRUST ME, I BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment